Advanced Technology and Techniques
Our professionals must rely on the advanced technology and equipment that we have available to our entire roster of restoration specialists to overcome the effects of every type of loss situation. We have mitigation tools, cleaning equipment, and products, and even detection tools that can help our entire team to overcome every disaster with efficiency and confidence.
We have multiple extractors, including truck-mounted, submersible, and gas-powered pump options. We also have specialized tools like weighted extraction units. We can also offer rapid drying solutions for Haddon Heights or Gibbsboro homes and businesses with our powerful air movers, industrial-strength dehumidification units, and our Injecti-Dry system.
Understanding the full scope of the damage is a vital component to the recovery work that our SERVPRO team performs for any job, and our moisture detection tools like the hygrometer and probing moisture content meters can determine the full extent of damage to position drying equipment for maximum efficiency. Our team is ready to respond to your residential or commercial property damage quickly.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.