Recent Before & After Photos

Leak in Voorhees, NJ Hotel Room


A  roof leak in Voorhees, NJ hotel room created some hidden mold damage.  SERVPRO of Haddon Heights/Voorhees was contacted to remediate the ... READ MORE



Kitchen Flood in Haddon Heights, NJ


Our customer experienced dishwasher leak in their Haddon Heights NJ kitchen. Our team came to remove the damages in the countertops, cabinets and flooring and e... READ MORE



Flood Damage to Ground Floor Bedroom in Marlton, NJ


Strong storms caused rain water to seep into this ground floor bedroom in Marlton, NJ.  Although the damage does not look that significant the water migrat... READ MORE



Flooded Basement of Office Facility in Cherry Hill, NJ


Heavy rains caused a water intrusion in the basement of this Medical office in Cherry Hill, NJ.  SERVPRO of Haddon heights/Voorhees was able to get cleaned... READ MORE



Mold remediation in Office in Voorhees, NJ


During a renovation project as some wallpaper was being removed in this Voorhees office visible microbial growth was discovered.  The business owner called... READ MORE



Fire Damage in a Haddonfield Basement


A fire in this basement in Haddonfield NJ allowed this home owner to start fresh.  Many items had been saved in the basement for "someday."  SERVPRO o... READ MORE



Busted Pipe in Upstairs Bedroom - Atco, NJ


Winter storms cause thousands of frozen pipes every winter. No job the SERVPRO of Haddon Heights/Voorhees crew can't handle! We removed the ... READ MORE



Damaged Flooring in Commercial Room - Voorhees, NJ


SERVPRO can service fire, water, storm, and mold damaged rooms for commercial property too!



Mold in Crawlspace - Haddon Heights, NJ


You probably do not frequent your crawlspace.  Why would you?  But what is going on in your crawlspace could be affecting the indoor air quality throu... READ MORE



Water Damaged Floor in Blackwood, NJ


The crew made quick work of this soggy carpet and floor, getting the family back in their home as quickly as possible. Getting families back in their homes afte... READ MORE