Flooded Basement in Voorhees, NJ
This flooded basement in Voorhees was caused when the hot water heater failed. The home owner had a many belongings stored in the basement. We photographed and inventoried all of the items that were not able to be saved prior to disposing of them. Our customer was thrilled with our cleanup results.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Haddon Heights/Voorhees arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your property after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Haddon Heights/Voorhees 24/7/365 at 856-566-3388 We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Haddon Heights/Voorhees is available 24/7/365, just call 856-566-3388.