Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Can Black Mold Be Contained?
As with all mold damage concerns that your home might experience in its lifetime, containment is vital to prevent the spread and severity of these organisms in other areas of the property. Microbial spores can travel quickly through pathways like the HVAC system, making the installation of physical barriers in the application of negative air chambers critical to slow the microbes' spread.
How Does Mold Remediation Suit the Need in Your Home?
There are multiple solutions for mold remediation in your house, making it critical to determine the extent of the mold damage and whether hosting materials have become irreparably ruined. Numerous factors determine which of these remediation approaches is chosen, including soda blasting, sanding, and controlled demolition. These strategies provide efficient solutions for:
- basement mold remediation
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- mold specialists
- bathroom mold removal
Can Basement Mold Remediation Involve Damage Repairs?
With a general contracting license, HIC #13VH01276600, we can provide multiple repairs and reconstruction needs your home might have in the basement level following mold damage. As much as our team works to remove active colonization, steps taken to eliminate recurrences are equally important in the full remediation approach.
Why Is Bathroom Mold Removal So Common?
Mold growing in your bathroom is not unexpected because of the moisture and steam typical to the room. These conditions can result in mold growth when poor ventilation exists. We have efficient surface cleaning options to prevent tear-out and reconstruction when possible.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (856) 566-3388
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Haddon Heights / Voorhees?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (856) 566-3388
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Haddon Heights / Voorhees is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: